Thursday, January 12, 2006

BUSTED!!!!

Regular readers of my blog ( ahem...cough cough!!) will be familiar with a guy called Prajyot Naik, one of my project team mates is a shady character at best.

Recently Rajiv and I came across a blog, and we are convinced that its hosted by one Mr. Prajyot Naik alias Pacardi alias IndianMasala.

However as usual he denies all claims, and has no problem lieing to us to our face.

I URGE you all to visit the link and comment back your views if he is the host or some other phantom Prajyot????

(or copy paste the following url into your browser): http://spaces.msn.com/members/indianmasala

Please comment soon, its a matter if life and death! I'm taking a huge risk posting this article since i have received threats from Prajyot claiming he will spam my blog if this information is made public... please react quick!


6 comments:

rajiv said...

i ve been to the site and that person is definitely prajyot me project partner .bloody liar praj stop threatnin and accept that that indian masala blog is ur work

Anonymous said...

cant b neone but prajyot. everythng points out to him.

Anonymous said...

i dont really know him . but whatever i have heard from u ...this work does point out to him !!

Anonymous said...

well i read dat twice n ..hmm...i do thnk its prajyot.
but prajyot as a liar~... k nw tht doesnt sound mch like him.

Anonymous said...

PRAJYOT AND LIAR go together like fish and chips!

Shrutz said...

I don't know much about Prajyot...but it sure does sound like him....you sure its him??